1) Which city you do belong from?
Ans: I was born and brought up in Saharsa, Bihar. But in 2006 I moved to Delhi.
2) Have you always been a travelholic? According to you what essentially has been the driving force that allured you to get into travelling?
Ans: I was in 9th class, when I got a chance to visit kolhapur for a NCC trip. It was the first time I came out of my hometown. Since then I have been travelling.
3) Do you prefer planning longer tours or brief ones? To be precise are you a long term traveller or otherwise?
Ans: I am a budget traveller so I prefer small trip for now. Also I am not a full time traveler so I choose to travel on weekend. But yes many long trips are in my bucket list.
I will not stop travelling before I die 🙂
4) What’s your favourite domestic holiday destination and why?
Ans: All the destinations I have visited are my favorite. Each destinations have some story. Among all these destinations, Deoria Tal, Uttarakhand was my favorite because it was my first trip as a backpacker.
5) What was the first ever trip you had in your life? Is there any exceptional incident from the trip you reminisce till date?
Ans: First Trip was Kolhapur trekking trip. We were 50-60 Cadets in that trip. For some reasons Return ticket from kolhapur to Patna was not confirmed of our team. So everyone reached the station and enter the compartment that was only for ladies. Ladies passengers were not entered inside the train yet so our senior candidate wrote Army Only in the place of Ladies only and we locked the door of compartment from inside and didn’t open it before we reached patna station. It was really an exceptional incident happened in my travel journey
6) Tell us 10 things, a traveller should have in their bag?
- Mobile with charger
- Light clothes
- Personal IDs
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Can keep Maps
- Emergency contacts and important addresses
7) Is blogging your profession?
Ans: Its my passion and I choose passion as my profession.
8) Any message for our readers?
Ans: Travel as much as you can. Explore New Destination, new people And wherever you visit please keep the place clean.