Perched by the most ancient and largest mountain ranges, the Aravalli Range, Rajasthan is one of the most favored and crowd-pleasing tourist destinations to be a witness to the Indian sovereignty and legacy. Rajasthan means The Land of Kings and it is a regal place replete with illustrious forts at hilltops and great castles. The brilliantly picturesque countryside which serves as a backdrop to this royalty improves and adds to the beauty of Rajasthan. This place shows India at its fascinating and vivid best. The magic of Rajasthan lies in its vivid culture, rich heritage, thrilling desert safaris, shimmering sand dunes and surprising variety of lush green forests and untamed wildlife. All these make it an unparalleled destination of the North!
Worthy reasons to visit Rajasthan
This state is like a jewel sparkling in the golden sand. For travelers who love to explore the vivid culture, this would be the most renowned destination. Read on to know some of the splendid features of Rajasthan that you should know during your visit.
- Offers awesome travel opportunities: People who are eager to experience real India, Rajasthan is the ultimate place for them. Even more, there is no dearth of beauty in India and Rajasthan is one of those unbeatable places in terms of beauty and travel opportunities. It reflects Indian culture in its truest sense; its forts and palaces, wildlife; sand dunes offer a lovely chance of unearthing the experience of traveling in India.
- Rippling and glimmering sand dunes: Sand dunes invoke mystery and they carry a subtle hidden meaning in every speck. You visit any of the sand dunes and you will soon realize that life is worth much more than what it seems. In fact, this is what sand dunes in Rajasthan exhibit.
- Heartrending culture and art: India is rich with its tradition, particularly in the context of traveling. The legacy of Rajasthan is gripping and alluring and the lifestyle here continues with the same kind of sentiment. The art and culture is worth experiencing and with the highly revered hospitality standards, it gets even more valuable.
- Glamorous palace hotels: There is certainly something special about hotels in Rajasthan. It is the city with mindblowing forts and palaces which are a part of their historical legacy. Rajasthan offers you a great chance of staying in exotic palace hotels, thereby making you not only enjoy a royal stay but living the experience day in and day out.
- Replete with natural beauty: Besides the captivating and engrossing festivals and fairs, wildlife and rich culture, Rajasthan is a place with abundance of natural beauty. Even at the middle of the city, you can unearth many memorable moments.
- National parks and wildlife sanctuaries: This state is also home to some of the most famous national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of India. Sariska Tiger Reserve, Ranthambore National Park, Desert National Park, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Tal Chappar Black Buck Sanctuary are some of the reserves in Rajasthan where tourists can enjoy the delightful charm.
- Home to the best historical cities: Rajasthan sis also home to a large number of historical cities and some of the best hot spots of India. Jaipur, the Pink City is the capital and the largest city of the state. Jodhpur is the second largest city, better known as the Blue City. Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Pushkar, Ajmer, Alwar, Mount Abu, Bundi, Kota are some other major cities to visit. You’ll find lots of temples, forts, palaces, havelis and museums in these cities.