We all know how tedious everyone’s life is. In the midst of all these tediousness, one craves to enjoy their heart out by going for a foreign vacation. But the problem lies in arranging before leaving for the destination. Fetching visas are one of the most prolonging phenomena for Indians. Maybe in the course of this prolonged period, our holidays lessen. What can be done then? Well, here comes a very enthusing news that will fascinate everyone out there desperately in need of a vacation but cannot endure the dragging out of their visas – you can now visit some beautiful countries who would offer you visas after you land there. You heard us right, and let us know reveal those amazing places immediately.
- Vietnam: This place will provide visas to Indian passport holders provided they enter there by air. With the visa functioning for 30 days, one can witness the plentiful beauty of this place which includes natural landscapes, untouched islets, and quaint villages to war museums. Alight Ha Long Bay where you can eye 1,600 limestone islands and islets and is also declared a UNESCO site. Visit the marvelous Hue monuments, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hoi and Ancient Town and so more.
- Sri Lanka: This mighty land offers Indians visas on their arrival there for 30 days. Discover yourself in these 30 days walking and savoring along the tropical beaches. Explore Colombo, view the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. For infusing into colonial influences visit Galle and visiting Yala National Park is a must for wildlife lovers.
- Madagascar: This amusing place is famous for its wildlife and rainforests. Dive into its diversity for a long period of 30 days or you can extend it to 60 or 90 days by paying 70 or 100 euros respectively. Emerge into snorkeling in Nosy Mangabe, appear yourself in Isalo National Park, Andasibe-Mantadia National Parks and the Avenue of the Baobabs.
- Senegal: This country offers Indians three months long stay even without paying a visa fee, one just needs to show enough funds for their stay. Let go your body and mind in the local music and enjoy the nightlife in its capital city Dakar. Visit the Goree Island, dive in the Cap Vert peninsula. Try the exotic kite surfing and fishing in Cap Skirring.
- Cambodia: On reaching the border checkpoints and their two airports Phnom Penh and Siem Reap the Indians can obtain their visas by paying a sum of $ 35 and a proper convincing regarding their possessing enough finances for accommodating and retun ticket, and their visas are active for 30 days. Breeze in Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO Heritage Site. Foodies can relish in Phnom Penh’s delicacies. Siem Reap is one of the turns up location and travel to Koh Rong by a ferry.
Travelling has taken a step up by the providing of visa by all these countries. Indians can now pack their bags and fly off without hesitating on a second thought.