Scattered along the 7517 km coastline of India, lays a countless number of exotic and incredibly scenic sea beaches which will bewitch the imagination of travelers. Let us look at the top 5 sea beaches in India which we would recommend you to explore.
- Radha Nagar Beach, Andaman, and Nicobar Islands – With its fine ivory white sand, pristine turquoise water, the spotlessly clean Radhanagar is certainly one of the top-ranked beaches in entire Asia. The gorgeous view of the beach’s shoreline, lined up with plush green trees at one side, makes this destination a photographer’s delight. Besides going in for a quick swim and experiencing snorkeling and scuba diving, you can also relish the nature’s charm by marveling the heart-stirring view of the sunset on this stunning beach.
- Palolem Beach, Goa – Located in South Goa, the beautiful Palolem Beach vaunts of white sand lined with dense lofty coconut palms and surrounded by low green mountains. It welcomes its visitors with its serene natural beauty. The soothing dawn and dusk views of this ‘Paradise Beach’ are a treat to the eyes and assures you a relaxing mood. It is just the ideal destination for tourists who are keen to enjoy a peaceful vacation. It also offers dolphin sight and fishing trips.
- Agatti Beach, Lakshadweep Islands – This haven of solitude is famed for its breathtaking view of the blue lagoons, sugary white sand, swaying palms and crystal blue water with coral reefs. If you want to get away from the everyday mundane of your busy schedule, then this is the true vacation spot for you where you will be enchanted with the sheer gorgeousness and solace of this place. You can enjoy the marine life by indulging in lots of underwater activities.
- Varkala Beach, Kerala –This pretty little cliff clad beach is a scenic gem with alluring clean brown sand and eye-catching beauty of landscapes. The long stretch of the cliff at the background of the beach offers you the fascinating opportunity to enjoy the spectacular view of the magnanimous Arabian Sea. One should definitely not miss the mesmerizing sunset view over here. The refreshing sound of the waves and the soul-stirring calm and laid back atmosphere you get to experience over here helps to de-stress yourself. You will get to enjoy the popular activities like swimming, surfing, parasailing and sunbathing. You will also find ample of eateries lined up on this beach to satisfy your palate.
- Elephant Beach, Andaman and Nicobar Islands –The enticing view of the white sand beach and the blue-green waters is sure to hypnotize you. This gorgeous destination with its rich coral reef structure and exotic marine biodiversity are sure to spellbind you with its natural beauty and is highly recommendable for anyone who is fond of water sports and underwater fun activities like snorkeling, sea walking, and diving. A visit to this sea beach is a must as it will give you the lifetime experience of witnessing the beautiful colored corals and sea life at just a few feet of distance from the shore.
Now, you must be waiting for an opportunity so that you can relax and have fun at the best beaches in the country!